Ms. Cloney 5th-8th Science Teacher & 7th Homeroom
May 2017 - Chick Sitting
May 2017 - 7th Grade Science
May 2017 - Bean Genes: practicing w a model to understand alleles, phenotypes, and genotypes.
Mar 2017 - Criteria: Chemical reaction fueled homemade rockets Constraint: time
Feb 2017 - The 7th Grade using microscopes in science.
Feb 2017 - 8th Grade Science Positive and negative atoms do attract!!
Feb 2017 -7th Grade Science Modeling diffusion of a cell membrane using a "naked" egg
Feb 2017 - 7th Grade Science Animal and plant cell models
- Parent Letter 8th Grade 3rd Qtr
- Parent Letter7th Grade 3rd Qtr
- Parent Letter 6th Grade 3rd Qtr
- Parent Letter 5th Grade Science 3rd Qtr
- 2nd Quarter - November 2016
- 5th - 8th Grade Policies and Procedures 2016/2017
- Welcome 5th Grade Science
- Welcome 6h Grade Science
- Welcome 7th & 8th Grade Science
Sept 2016 The 7th Grade Learning about Volume
Sept 2016 - Jr high science classes brainstorming for their first engineering design process competition.
"Who Can Build the Tallest Freestanding Tower Out of 20 Spaghetti Noodles and 3 Feet Each of Tape and String".
Thank you to Mrs. Cloney and the junior high volunteers who have been tending to our Native Plant Garden all summer!